Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Time Is Right

If you wait until the wind and weather are just right, you will never plant anything and never harvest anything.

Ecclesiastes 11:4

Good afternoon everyone!  I just wanted to tell you despite the challenging news of more layoffs and consumer confidence and waiting for politicans to solve our economic whoes - know that success is in you and closer than you think. 

Are you asking yourself -as I did several months ago-how do I plant my feet and use what I have inside to succeed despite my circumstances?  It's not about positive thinking or even praying- although they are needed , it is about truly rediscovering your  passion! It's a must to look deep inside to find out what has been lost over time.

Tomorrow I will share with you 3 steps that have helped me discover my passion and how you can do that as well and even profit from them in a new career.  

Remember- this is the time to live your greatest life right now!

No comments: